|What is art?
The expression or
application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a
visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be
appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
Out of the hundreds of images we take at your event there are
always a few images that define the affair. A picture says 1,000
words. We love to take your image, create a signature piece and
create a fine art image.
You have many options for your fine art image.
We have a myriad of papers, styles, and imagery that you can
choose from to create your perfect dream photo.
We then print the image on to canvas with our wide format,
high-resolution inkjet printers. The print is then sealed with a
special uv protection laminate.
Giclee printing process delivers a fine stream of ink resulting
in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for
museum or gallery display. This are processed on the worlds finest
paper and canvas.
- SURFACE MODIFICATIONS – The finishing touches!
- Luster Coating – Water-based environmentally friendly
- Pebble Texture – Roller applied embossed texture
- Fine linen Texture – Roller applied embossed texture
- Florentine Texture – Plate applied embossed texture great
for larger prints
- Linen Texture – Plate applied embossed texture great for
- Palette Texture – Plate applied embossed texture great for
- Brush Stroke Texture – Water-based coating hand brush
stroked to resemble oil painting
- High Gloss or Matte Lamination – Thermal film applied to